Friday, September 6, 2013

Bad Bad Blogger

I know....I'm a bad blogger!  I have slipped!  I swore it wouldn't happen and it did.  I am not writing as many posts as I vowed I would.  Running a small business, a house and having a part time job is a real handful I have to say! 

Last week I was focused on design, packaging and getting items ready for the shop I was supplying.....this week I've been trying to get a handle on blankets.

I turned this....




into these.... 15 blankets in all.



Sales are doing pretty well on Etsy since I started shipping internationally.  It's quite exciting really....I've shipped to Australia a couple of times, Canada, the U.K (not far from where I grew up) and today I got an order from someone who lives in a Kibbutz in Israel!!!!  Fascinating!

Hopefully I'll be able to post more often next week.  Fingers crossed.
Have a great weekend everyone....I have a pool tournament tomorrow, then a 50th Wedding Anniversary and if the weather holds on Sunday we might finally manage to finish staining the deck!!!!  See my weekends are no quieter than my week days LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment