Thursday, August 22, 2013

Another Craft Fair

I don't think I mentioned that I signed up for another craft fair did I?

Well mark your calenders Northern N.J.  I'll be at the

Millburn / Short Hills Craft Fair
Sunday, September 22nd from 11am to 5pm, rain or shine!

My mind is whizzing with ideas and there is never enough time to create all the ideas I have....maybe if I had a team of crafts people like Martha Stewart!!!!

Anyway here's a sneak peak at just a few items....there's plenty more goodies, these were just on hand to take a pic.


Lavender sachet and gift tag

I'll have a selection of fun fabric cards including this guy

Lavender sachets

British Gift Tags

A large selection of the wooden gift tags

There will be hair elastics a plenty!

Going to make some Halloween Trick or Treat bags with these fabrics.

Halloween paper chain kits

Make your own Happy Halloween sign kit

I'll also have Thanksgiving and Hanukkah items too.  Not sure about Christmas items.....might be too early?????  Maybe I'll take a few.

Sorry the pics aren't as good as they could be, I had to take most of them inside under my lamp.  We are in the middle of a massive thunder and lightening storm with a fair amount of rain, not exactly perfect photo taking conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment