Friday, August 30, 2013

Busy, busy week

I've been on vacation all week.  Let me rephrase that.....I've been on vacation from my Nanny job all week.
I have in fact been working like a dog, probably about 14 hour days designing, preparing and making new items to sell on Etsy, the upcoming Craft Fair and my 2 Women's Exchange Shops. 
IT IS EXHAUSTING!!!

I just finished this.....my first Halloween Trick or Treat Bag



It's going up to The Depot in Midland Park, N.J. tomorrow along with an abundance of other goodies (of which I have not photographed....YET).

This was just a quick post to say "HELLO" and "I HAVEN'T QUIT THE BLOG"....I don't get to write as often as I would like.  Hopefully I will be able to catch up next week.

Have a lovely long Labor Day and Bank Holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment