Friday, September 13, 2013

Sneek Peek at my Craft Fair Goodies

Well I have been working very hard lately trying to pull together lots of goodies for my up coming craft fair in Millburn/Short Hills on September 22nd.  This is a pretty big fair in a town with lots of families so I'm hoping that I will do well here....but this is my first time in this neck of the woods so there's no telling....I think weather will have a huge impact too....10 day forecast says sunshine next Sunday which means by the time we get there it's probably changed to thunder, lightening, hail and snow......must think positive thoughts.


I found this fella on my doorstep on Wednesday night and he hung out all night until Thursday morning when I snapped this pic......it means slow down and appreciate life (basically) but I'm afraid that will have to wait til September 23rd.




So here's what I've been up to....

Halloween Placemats


Thanksgiving Placemat, bib and colour your own place cards


The children will have fun colouring the turkey in and writing the names on the guests of these place cards


Hands up if you know that the first day of Hanukkah is also Thanksgiving?  I created this double sided place mat, Thanksgiving on one side and Hanukkah on the other.


Various other placemats.


Make your own 'Happy Halloween' Banner


Halloween Paper Chain kits


Something for the tweens.  Hang the twine and clip your notes, artwork to it with these Washi tape covered pegs/pins.


6 Thank You cards with glittery birds on them all in different colours


6 Glittery Bird Gift Tags with matching ribbons



Muslin bag with fabric bird and bunting...I'm hoping to add a wooden tag to this with coordinating fabric


Smaller size Muslin Bags.....must do some boyish themes too



Stack 'o' bibs to be finished....it doesn't look like it but there are 51 bibs there


Hang tags and bakers twine for bibs.  These are business cards that I word into hang tags I think it's the cheapest way



Oooh la la Paris bib


'ello 'ello guvner British bib


Halloween bib


Gobble gobble Thanksgiving bib


Alright, that's all you're getting.....back to the sewing machine I go.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment