Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day

New Jersey has been hit with quite a bit of snow recently.  A lot of people....actually most people have had enough, complaining about the weather and not enjoying the snow!  Not me!  I love it!


Miss I and myself had quite a good time yesterday admiring how it clings to the trees, building a snow person, making snow angels, having a snowball fight, sledding and even having a good laugh cleaning off the cars!!! 


I have to admit, I had no desire to go out in it yesterday but once I was out there we had a lot of fun!

I encourage you to make the most of your children and the snow, they grow up so fast and before you know it one year they'll be too cool for all those fun things in the snow (and you may have to take up snowboarding  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree, there is some thing special about a snowy day... especially if you have youngsters that want to play, great excuse to mess about as a grown-up too!
    Love your snow person...

    ReplyDelete