Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Renegade Brooklyn, September 2014

What an absolutely fantastically exhausting weekend.  I had such a successful time at Renegade Brooklyn, busy both days...even in the rain on Saturday afternoon people were still spending money!  YAY!

I think I might have sold about 75% of my inventory which is great!!!!  The only minor downside is that I have Jersey City 'All About Downtown' this coming Saturday....so I have to work like crazy again this week!



Anyway here's the pics I snapped quickly on Sunday.....I wish I had taken more but I had about a 1 min break with no one in the booth so I had to be fast.  If you think my booth pics look a bit one sided, you are right....I had the right side and Le Petit Elefant had the left side.....I stupidly didn't take a pic of the whole booth with both of us!!!  Mad at myself for that!  Sorry Genevieve!



Going to work on adding risers to the white boxes....it's hard to see in them with the piles of bibs at the front!!!


Just noticing that my 'O' is flipped in my sign!!!  Oh well!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment