Thursday, September 11, 2014

Renegade Craft Fair - Brooklyn Septermber 13th and 14th 2014

So for those of you that are not on Facebook and following my news I'll be at Renegade Craft Fair - Brooklyn this coming weekend Sept 13/14
http://www.renegadecraft.com/brooklyn-september-market-details

Photo: Sitting down to tag these baby bibs.....haven't counted how many but it's got to be close to 100
"99 baby bibs in a pile, 99 baby bibs"

I have been busy working my tail off preparing for my first ever two day show!  Up at 6.30am and working through til around 11.30pm yes it's exhausting and tonight I hit a wall!  I don't think I can sew another bib!
I'll be taking inventory tomorrow so should be able to report back exactly how many items I have made.....it's never enough though I find....you always feel you need to make more.  There are fabrics I wanted to use but never got around to.....in the end you can only do so much.

If you are in the neighbourhood swing on by 50 Kent between 11th and 12th street.
I am sharing booth #98 with Le Petit Elefant.....figured I'd try a half booth this year and if it's successful apply for a full booth next year!!!


 Photo: Got my Vendor pack for the Brooklyn Renegade Fair today!
98 is the magic number!!!  That's my space number.

I'll be sharing a booth with Le Petit Elefant 
http://genevievesantos.bigcartel.com/

It's going to be a bit of a squeeze but if it's a successful fair I'll splurge on the full tent next year....this is just a trial.

Here the link the last year when I was a mere spectator.
http://textiletrolley.blogspot.com/2013/06/renegade-craft-fair-brooklyn-summer-2013.html



No comments:

Post a Comment