Monday, September 23, 2013

Photo's from the Craft Fair

Hi everyone.....this morning all I am capable of is downloading photo's from my craft fair in Millburn NJ yesterday.....I am exhausted from the intense work schedule of the last 2 weeks.

It turned out to be a beautiful day, it was sunny, and only a bit breezy....I got SO LUCKY!  My first outdoor craft fair and NOTHING went wrong.....few!  I had 2 fantastic helpers Rachel and Angela THANK YOU couldn't have done it without you and some equally fantastic friends that came out to support me too.

I realize that I cannot do set up and take down without help....it would just be impossible.  I also have to figure out short cuts to putting items out or have a map of my table layout before the day.

Anyway here are the pics...which would definitely have looked better if you couldn't see anything in the background but it was a warm sunny day and the white side walls of the tent that would have made the pictures look ten times better, weren't really needed....but you should be able to get the picture.








 













 OK I'm off to make a cup of coffee and watch 'Last Tango in Halifax'

No comments:

Post a Comment