Friday, October 25, 2013

Here a holiday, there a holiday everywhere a holiday!

Tis the season my friends......tis the season of HOLIDAYS!

My family have sadly returned to England, it was a great visit but the holidays wait for no woman!  I have so many ideas for items to make for the holidays, so many ideas and not enough time no doubt!

I just put these beautiful glitter hair elastics up in the shop.  I have a set with Thanksgiving/Fall colours, a set for Hanukkah, and a set for Christmas (perfect for stocking stuffers).

So pretty and good news they are perfect for adults too!  They don't leave that horrible line in your hair that regular hair elastics do and they look great on your wrists too.  WIN WIN!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/166928514/thanksgiving-glitter-hair-ties-fall-hair?ref=listing-shop-header-1















Just a quick update today.  I am busy playing catch up!  So much to do - so little time.
Have a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment