Monday, March 25, 2019

Textile Trolley - AS SEEN ON TV!

FINALLY, Textile Trolley has made it to the screen!  I (I should really say 'my' product) had my debut TV appearance.  Last week my apple teething lovey was featured on 'Splitting up Together' which airs on Tuesday nights on ABC.  Here's a couple of pics of the lovely Jenna Fischer holding the little lovey. 




If you want to see the actual footage (including Oliver Hudson handing her the box) it's on Hulu if you're a member and it's featured in Season 2, episode 15, start watching at the 18 min mark and it appears right around the 19 min mark.

I cannot tell you how THRILLED I was to see this!  It absolutely made my day!!!  The show actually bought a bunch of items from me so not sure if anymore will pop up in the coming episodes!  Stay tuned and be sure to let me know if you see anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment