Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The latest Craft Show



So my last craft show was this past Saturday at Vorhee's High School, Glen Gardner, NJ.  I had heard great things about this show from various crafters and also a friend that had done quite well there last year....so I was excited to do such a reasonable show that pulled a large crowd.

It just goes to show you....every year is not the same!  There was a considerably smaller crowd there this year according to the crafters around me that had done the show before.  I have to say I was a little disappointed at the turn out and I'm not sure I will do this show again.  Thankfully it wasn't just me that had that opinion.....almost every crafter I talked to was of the same mind.

I did meet some lovely people, although not as many as I would have liked as I was alone most of the day so couldn't leave my table.  If you're looking for a modern handmade doll or super hero cape check out Made With Luck.

Anyway here are some pics of my table.  I didn't have time to paint the wine crates which I will be doing before my next show at Warren Tech. but besides that I feel my table is too crowded.  You have to really stop and look carefully at everything I have there and I think most people's eyes just glazed over and they walked by smiling  LOL  So I will be revisiting the table design AGAIN!  At least next time I will have a 10' x 10' space...this was an 8ft table























No comments:

Post a Comment