Saturday, January 4, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

I trust everyone had a great holiday season and I trust everyone is more than ready to welcome the new year and get back to a normal schedule!

Everyone I talked to doesn't seem to know what day it is....we had a couple of whacky weeks here what with the holidays and the snow storms and I haven't worked a regular week for a while.....NO COMPLAINTS!!!!

It is nice to get back into the swing of things though (I feel that will come on Monday), to start a new, make resolutions etc.  I can't just leave it up to a new year to make resolutions I am constantly making (and breaking) them!  And so my decision this week is to be more organized in my studio/home, to put myself on more of a routine, to go back to the gym (I had taken a leave of absence due to injuries....for the past 3 years!!!!)...and I think that's enough for now!

OK off to organize!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment