Monday, September 3, 2012

Flickr Photostream and Slideshow

I'm sure many of you out there are familiar with Flickr and I'm sure some of you don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Flickr is (according to Wikipedia) an image and video hosting website.

"And why are you telling me this"? I hear you ask.

Basically it's where I am going to post all the pics of everything I have made in my crafty little world......some are items that have been tutorials on this blog so you will have seen them before.

You can go directly to the Textile Trolley Flickr page  to view them
http://www.flickr.com/photos/textiletrolley/
or I added a nifty little gadget called a slideshow to the Textile Trolley Blog.

You can find the slideshow by looking at the right side column under the header 'CRAFT ITEMS I HAVE MADE'  which is directly underneath the 'ABOUT ME' header.

And if you're one of the many that read this via email then you're just going to have to go to the blog page to view it.

It's a lot of bibs, bibs and more bibs at the moment because that's what I've been working on.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!





Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment