Thursday, October 11, 2012

HOLIDAY

Well it has been an incredibly busy week.  Since registering Textile Trolley as an LLC I have had many ends to tie up.  This morning I packaged my first box of handmade goodies and shipped them off to The Woman's Exchange in Little Silver, N.J. they will be the first place to sell my goods.  Very exciting!

It's a wonderful place that gives crafters a venue to sell their goods.  It's a consignment shop so I get 70% of what they sell my goods for, the other 30% goes to run the shop and pay the bills (most of the women working there are volunteers) and if there is anything left it is donated to local charities.  It's a win win situation, I can feel good about helping others as I help myself....is that wrong?

Anyway this morning I mailed off....
39 greetings cards
36 bibs
3 patchwork blankets
and 1 length of bunting

Here's a few pics I took as I was packing them up...

Bunting

Handmade hang tag

Stack of small bibs

My woven label


Anyhow.......with me working so hard lately I'm taking a break.....Textile Trolley Blogspot will be off the air next week.
Don't miss me too much  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment