Friday, May 17, 2013

Crazy employers!

Happy Friday my friends.

Today is a very short post.  I have the day off to prepare for a whole weekend long yard sale I'm having!  I'm taking a 5 min break to write this and then it's back to the boxes and setting up the tables.  Last year we made over $1,000 so it's worth the hard work....a win win ...we get rid of clutter and make money at the same time!!!

Anyway I thought I would tell you about my friend Lisa who is currently working for a very demanding crazy family who have little manners and respect for others.  One day Lisa was asked to buy red apples for the family as part of her grocery shopping.  No problem, she picks up plenty of red apples for this family of 7.  The next day Lisa arrives at work to this......

"Lisa I know I asked you to buy red apples yesterday but these apples are just far too red!!!  We like the ones with a little red and a little green"

NO JOKE!!!!  Lisa had to go out and buy the apples with a little red and a little green!

You can't make this up!

P.S.  Names have been changed to protect the innocent!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment