Monday, June 18, 2012

What to write!

So this is my very first post!

Actually I lie, it's my second.....my first was terrible, I didn't know what to write (not saying you should assume I know what to write now) but I thought that I should post something when I created the blog.  So it took a while but I finally found the 'delete a post' button and that first sentence is gone PHEW!

I have a tad of perfectionism to my personality, some would say a lot but I beg to differ.  I do like things a certain way but then I also have the ability to say "what the *____* I don't care".  I actually think most people are between these two emotions!  Anyway the perfectionist side of me wanted to make sure this very first 'real' post was exactly how it was supposed to be.....but how is it supposed to be???  I had to Google "what to write in your first blog post" in order to get a feel of what it is I am supposed to be writing about right now.
Two posts came back with 4 very similar key elements to include when writing your first blog so I figured I would go with that right now.

1-  WHO AM I?
2-  WHY AM I BLOGGING?
3-  WHAT AM I BLOGGING ABOUT?
4-  HOW CAN THE READERS LEAVE COMMENT AND FEEDBACK?

Well the first 3 seem reasonable enough and I'm sure I'll figure out the 4th along the way!  

Now I just noticed the time and I have to be at work.....I'm wondering do I post this or save it?  What would a good blogger do?
I think I'll post it......at least I have started the ball rolling and tomorrow I'll continue and answer those questions above.
I will not be one of those bloggers who post their first post and then not another for 3 weeks, I won't I won't I won't!



No comments:

Post a Comment