Friday, December 28, 2012

Hip Children's Names for 2013

Reading around the Internet as I sometimes do I came across a website called
'She Knows' some of you may have heard of it????   I hadn't.

I was researching something else but what caught my eye was their list of predictions for popular boys and girls names of 2013....I thought it was quite interesting.  There are of course some oldies and some very unusual names.

According to the Social Security Administration the baby names claiming popularity the fastest in 2012 and likely to grow even more popular in 2013 are......
Briella, Angelique and Aria for girls. 
Brantley, Iker and Maximilliano for boys (and just for the record spell check came up on 2 out of 3 of those boy  names LOL)

'She Knows' also predict the following names will be a hit in 2013

Girls

Pearl
Olive (my personal favourite after my Grandmother)
India
Dixie
Clementine
Penelope
Matilda
Eloise
Cora
Scarlett
Quinn
Odette

Boys

Zaiden
Nico
Hawkins
Kannon
Knox
Brooks
Jace
Ryker
Axel
Ronan
Duke
Slade

Any of you out there pregnant and deciding on a name?  Got any unusual favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment