Thursday, December 20, 2012

New items on Etsy

Hey guys....I'm busy sewing and posting on Etsy....here are a few items that I put up recently.....I know, I know they are all bibs ....getting ready to post other items soon.  I'm in bib mode....what can I say!!!!

Love this Moda print Bungle Jungle Elephant in Blue.  The Star fabric is from Goodnight Spot.


Goodnight Spot in green.



A popular print for the 'Rock Star' to be!  Michael Miller's Groovy Guitars.



One of my favourite prints, Ric Rac Rabbits, I 'think' they are supposed to be pigs dressed up as rabbits.  And the red flowers is a Remix print.



Beautiful pink and orange dots let the outfit be the star of the show, not the bib.



LOVE these Little Kukla Dolls by Kaufman.



How can you go wrong with Amy Butler?  Here is a bib, burp cloth set made from her Midwest Modern Fresh Poppies in Fuchsia



Almost vintage Lilly Pulitzer fabric.  I will only be able to make a certain number of these as I don't think the fabric is for sale anymore.



Such a fun Christmas print by Michael Miller.  Although you could get away with using this all year round.



Kumari Gardens Teja print.  Better wear something plain with this because this print steals the show.



And for the boys a classic argyle print by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit.



Miller's Groovy Guitars in a gift set.



And finally one of my personal favourite colours....kelly green.  I painted my studio this colour!



Check out all my goods on Etsy here....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TextileTrolley

If you want to have a go at making your own bib check out my previous post how to!
http://textiletrolley.blogspot.com/2012/07/how-to-make-babys-bib-stylish-enough.html



No comments:

Post a Comment