Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The last post of 2012.....it's passed so fast hasn't it?

Here's Auld Lang Syne with some beautiful scenery from Scotland, one of my favourite countries.

All you e-mail recipients will have to visit the website to hear the bagpipes  :o)




Big Ben, London

I started a new journey in 2012, this blog and an Etsy shop.
I am very much looking forward to seeing what 2013 brings
for myself and Textile Trolley.  I would like to thank anyone
who has stopped by to visit this blog and to those that
have subscribed to reading it via e-mail.  It keeps me going
knowing that someone out there is reading this.  I hope that
I will be able to provide even more interesting and useful posts
for you for 2013.

Here's to a wonderful year for all of you out there.
I wish you lots of health and happiness for the year 2013,
may it be all that you wish for.

Until next year....

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Louise




No comments:

Post a Comment