Thursday, June 20, 2013

Renegade Craft Fair, Brooklyn.....are you going?

Hi guys.....it's been a busy week........despite the groopdealz not being as successful as I might have hoped.  I did sell some which is good news but not as many as I had hoped to....oh well....must mean there's something greater down the road.  The folks over there have asked me to do a second sale with bib and burp cloths so if they still have faith in me and that goes ahead we'll see how it goes.


This weekend I'll be going to the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn I'm very excited about this.  I think they have about 250 vendors, all hand picked with cutting edge crafts!  They hold them every year in Austin, Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Fransisco....AND London, England too!  VERY COOL!

So if you're in the Brooklyn area this weekend come out and support these amazing hand crafters.  I hope to take lots of pictures like I did at the Country Living Fair minus the rain!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment