Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Textile Trolley's Paper Chain Kit is on GroopDealz.com

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by someone from GroopDealz.com   WHAT???  You've never heard of it????  Neither had I!  LOL  Anyhow they wanted to feature my Paper Chain Kit.


Paper Chain Kit on Etsy

Of course I was a little wary having never heard of this site, so I did a bit of research and asked around with friends and came to the conclusion it was ligit!  It is a flash sale site selling only handmade items.  I guess they scour places like Etsy looking for interesting items.


Anyhoo to cut a long story short you can buy these paper chains here for 2 days at a special reduced rate, 30% off regular price.



I have them in patriotic colours and papers




Girl themed (so sexist of me)



And boy themed







Hurry while supplies last (do I sound like an infomercial or what!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment