Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trying for another shop to stock my items!

Yep that's right.....I have another place in N.J. that is possibly interested in stocking my items....The Depot in Midland Park.  It's another Woman's Exchange shop which is a consignment/charity shop like the one I supply in Little Silver N.J.   I basically send in my items, if they sell I get 70% of the selling price and the other 30% goes towards running the shop and to a local charity....all the people working at the Depot are volunteers.

My items go to the committee and they will vote on whether they would like to have my items on a regular basis so keep your fingers crossed!!!!

I took a few pics of what I'm sending them......

Patchwork baby blanket....scuuuuse the wrinkles I was in a hurry it had just started to rain.
 
 
 
 A plain blanket
 
 
 
 2 small bibs, 1 plain and 1 patched.




XL toddler bib, I love this fabric it's by Cynthia Rowley, I have turquoise and a citron yellow too, blankets will be in the shop soon.




Ribbon Sensory blanket great for snuggling and playing with ribbons




Bookmarks, paper chains, birthday card and hair elastics




Bunting, perfect for July 4th


Enjoy your weekend everyone, I have a big one!!!  I am off to the Country Living Fair in Rhinebeck, N.Y. tomorrow, I've been looking forward to going for months, unfortunately word has it that tropical storm Andrea will also be attending.  Alas I shall not let her get me down, I've got my wellies and my brolly and I'll make the most of it.

From there I'll be going straight to a pool tournament......you know I don't think I have revealed that one of my hobbies is to play pool....you know billiards!!!  I play in the APA (American Pool players Association) on a team every week and this weekend is the big play off tournament where we compete for a place in the national tournament in Las Vegas in August. It's quite exciting and very nerve racking, the tournament starts Friday night and goes through Sunday until we have 3 winning teams.  WISH ME LUCK!!!!
I'll update on all accounts after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment