Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bib and Burp Cloth Sets

I'ts been a crazy few weeks.  I feel like I'm not exactly on top of the blog like I need to be but I think sometimes you just have to bend a little.... right?

I've been busy putting together a new flash sale for Groopdealz.  I did a Paper Chain Kit with them a while ago that went pretty well....I'm hoping this 'Bib and Burp Cloth' one will do even better.

These sets are 3 layers of 100% cotton, designer print on the top backed by 2 layers of white flannel.

Regularly priced at $18 in the shop, they'll be going on sale for $10 on Groopdealz.com
I'll post again with the sale date when it's confirmed but hopefully in the next 2 weeks.


I'll be offering these 4 sets (looks like a clutch doesn't it?  LOL)


Owls


Whales


Birds


Jungle




No comments:

Post a Comment