Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Royal Baby arriveth

And so he has arrived.....that poor little peanut.  He doesn't know what he's in for does he?

Being British in the U.S. EVERYONE thinks that I must be soooo interested in the new Royal baby.  I was out playing in my weekly pool league last night and I can't tell you how many people came up to me to ask what I thought of the new royal baby. 

To be perfectly  honest I'm more interested to see if he has a Norland Nanny or not....just in case you are new to the blog or just stumbled across it, Norland is the college that I trained at.  Want to know more?  Go on...you know you do....click HERE

Anyway I'm not going to waffle on about that poor little blighter who one day will have more responsibility on his shoulders than he ever wished for.  I just wanted to share with you a sample of all the lovely British things I have in the shop just in case you feel like celebrating the new birth.

Cheerio!


UNION JACK Button Hair Elastics/  BRITISH Hair ties / set of 2 elastics/ties
Click here for more info



Burp Cloth / Union Jack Burp Cloth / British Baby Gift / British Burp Cloth / Fit for a royal baby
Click here for more info



London Baby Bib / British Baby / London Bus / London Taxi
Click here for more info



Union Jack Pillow Cover / British Cushion Cover
Click here for more info



To see the full collection visit Textile Trolley on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment