Friday, March 8, 2013

My Favourite St. Patrick's Day items on Etsy

So, growing up in England we didn't celebrate St. Patrick's Day AT ALL!  No mention of it!  So imagine my surprise when I move across the pond and find that it's one huge day of celebrating and drinking!  It was really, really surprising.  I think I live in an area here in the U.S. that's, shall we say...quite hard hit....by the celebrations though.

Anyway, realizing it's quite a big holiday, I scouted around Etsy for some fun finds.  So many talented people makes it hard to choose but here's just a few of my favourites....in no particular order.

Amedeos Bakery has a great selection of baked and sweet goods...some really unusual treats.  However these Irish Cream infused chocolate pretzel rods REALLY caught my eye.  YUMO!



Couture Flower have these really fun mustache straws.....would be great fun for a party, especially if everyone has St. Patrick's Day hats on too.  Great photo prop also.  
Set of 10 St. Patrick's Day Glitter Mustache Paper Straws in Green, Light Green, and Black 



 Anne Maddox Boutique makes these cute embellished T's that any girl would love, totally has that 'sparkle' effect.
Girls Sequin St. Patrick's Day Shirt / St. Patricks Day Girls /  St. Patrick's Day Shirts / St. Patrick's T-Shirts / St. Patricks Shirts



 Must Love Art Studio construct these really great 3D wall hangings.....awesome decorations that really pop and become a great holiday decoration to last for many years.  Love this one.



Love the simplicity of this headband design from Dancing Daisy Boutique, I'm sure it would look really cute wrapped around a pony tail holder or your wrist too (on a bigger person).
St Patricks Day headband - green mini rosette on skinny elastic headband



Spruce up your wee man with a tie on his onesie with these adorable designs from Smile Love Designs, bound to put a smile on any one's face.  This shop is also offering 10% off at the moment thru midnight Friday 8th March if you like the page on Facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/SmileLoveDesigns
St. Patrick's Day Tie Onesie or T-shirt - Baby Boy Shamrock Tie Onesie - Great outfit for First Saint Patrick's Day



This picture needs no words.....it speaks for itself!  But I do have to say how fantastic I think this photo is....great job!  There's not much cuter than this!  So...just to clear things up....it's the hat for sale at Dianirasoto....not the baby!!!!!   :o)
St Patricks Day Hat  - Newborn - Photo Prop - Green Brim Hat



And here's another adorable hat....also available in adults sizes too!  Check out Textilesone other cute hats also.  Love the slouch beanie hats!
Knit Hat Shamrock Applique Beanie from Textilesone Handmade To Order Photo Prop St Patricks Day



Funny and cute maternity wear from DJammar Maternity is bound to put smiles on faces.
Funny,cute, maternity Shirt "My little lucky charm" with footprints Perfect for St Patrick's day or everyday use, cap sleeves



This card from Tyler's Workshop just makes me smile....the Leprechaun's making off with the pot of gold on the back of a rabbit  LOL.  If I sent St. Patrick's Day cards....I'd send this one.  Would be great in a frame too to decorate a nursery for any little one with Irish blood.
Rabbit Art, Rabbit Card, St. Patricks Day Leprechaun Art Greeting Card, Bunny Rabbit and Leprechauns Watercolor Painting Print



Love these hair clips from Zinky Dinks.  They are just a subtle way of celebrating and giving a nod to St. Patrick's Day.
Tuxedo Bows for St. Patrick's Day - One Pair Clips - Barrettes for Baby Toddler Girls - Great to Mix N Match With (QUICK TO SHIP)



The more of these posts I put together and the more searches I do on Etsy the more I discover how much I love and admire felted wool artists.  I adore these little Pots of Gold and Leprechaun ornaments by Tretutu.  Check out this shop's other adorable items too.
St.Patrick's Day Ornaments - Leprechaun Hats and Pots of Gold - wool



And last but by no means least....here's a few St. Patrick's day items that I have for sale at my shop on Etsy, Textile Trolley.

St. Patricks Day Bib/ Shamrock Bib/ Chevron Bib

Happy St. Patricks Day Card/ Saint Patrick's Day/ Irish Card/



Thanks again to all the wonderful Etsy artisans that let me borrow their photo's and information for this post!

Support small business.

No comments:

Post a Comment