Friday, February 15, 2013

A post Valentine's Day vent!

Hi all....hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.....and for those of you that couldn't care less....aren't you glad all the hype is over?

So this morning I went through all my 'Valentine's items' in my Etsy Shop!  HOLY MOLY....what a lot of work going through them all and editing!  Basically most of the items I can sell all year round as long as I take the 'Valentine's title and tag off them.  Of course there are cards that say 'Happy Valentine's Day' which I can't do anything with and will have to store them away for next year.  But... for my bibs instead of listing them as 'Valentine's Bibs' I can re list them as a 'Heart' bib!

It's not like Christmas where I really can't get away with listing a bib with Santa and Rudolph as a 'year round bib' so I kind of just pushed those to the back of the shop and I am waiting for them to expire (listings last 4 months on Etsy).....but I have come up with a cunning plan when they do!  I'll let you in on that later.

Anyway.....that was a lot of work....almost 2 hours worth and 2 large coffees later I think I'm done.
But I'm wondering if there is any way around all this?  I wonder what everyone else does?  Is this something I just have to go along with for the rest of the seasons?

Well I will wish you all a happy Friday....that's enough computer time for me.  I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment