Friday, February 22, 2013

My first craft fair

O.K. I did it....

I signed up for my very first craft fair and I'm in a complete whirlwind.  What a rush of emotions.....I'm excited and scared to death at the same time as well as panicking that I won't have enough to sell and panicking that I won't sell anything! 

I've been busy reading up on ways to go about it all and looking at table set ups ...there are some very creative people out there!
Pinterest has been an amazing source for this.

I've made a couple of prototypes for the cheaper end of the spectrum (apparently that's a good way to pull the crowds in).

A quilted bookmark and a Matryoshka doll key chain.

I'll work on maybe a couple more small items and then focus on my usual stuff.  Whatever doesn't sell will be on Etsy after April 13th LOL  but trying to be positive.  :o)

Anyhooo if anyone is local and feels like stopping by here's the link.....
http://countrybeacon.com/April_Peddler_s_Market__.html

No comments:

Post a Comment