Monday, February 11, 2013

Chinese New Year - 2013 Year of the black snake

Happy Chinese New Year everyone.

Yesterday, Sunday 10th was the beginning of the Chinese New Year. 
2013 is the year of the black snake.
All babies born from this point on for the rest of the year until January 31st 2014 will be baby snakes....that just creates a bad image for me.

Anyway, to commemorate the year of the snake I decided to make a bib with a snake on it.  I guess this one is more directed towards a boy....I'll work on the girl version later on.

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/122457059/year-of-the-snake-baby-bib                                                                            

It's quite interesting if you follow horoscopes....not that I do really but they are fun to read once in a while.
People born in the year of the snake are thought to be wise and thoughtful and to approach problems rationally and logically.  Often stingy, sometimes egoistic and conceited but an active friend.
Snake people tend to have a sixth sense and are said to have exceptional taste but also a tendency to spend money.

I myself am a pig!  LOL  Or should I say I was born in the year of the Pig.


No comments:

Post a Comment