Friday, February 8, 2013

My favourite Etsy shops for Valentine's Gifts for Children and Babies

Well I can't believe Valentine's Day is less than a week away!  I mean seriously.....I think I lost a week somewhere!

I've been browsing all the wonderful Valentine items for sale on Etsy and felt I just had to share some of these amazing shops with you.

Go check them out, you'll find the link underneath the photo's....and don't forget to let them know who sent you their way.


Wonderful mobiles and banners from the Gold Coast, Australia



So many different pendants for children and adults at Rainnua
Love Monster Necklace, Cute Kawaii Kids Jewelry, Great Valentines Day Gift, Silver Plate (0490S1IN) 



I LOVE this mixed media art by Jennifer Allevato.  Check out her beautiful embroidery hoops too.
Valentine gift Mixed media collage Nursery art kids wall art gift for new parents mixed media collage



What are cuter than kissing fish?  Great for imaginative play.
Knitted red & white fishes. Soft child safe St. Valentine's day gift - set of 2 tropical fishes - home decor for kids - red heart



Who could resist these shoes for your little one.  Up cycled wool and non-slip soles.
With All My Heart Non-Slip Upcycled Wool Baby Booties - Made to Order  Red Grey Valentines Day Gift Shoes



And for imaginative play and cleaning all in one in the bathtub visit Daisy Kays soap shop.
Children's Soap " Valentine's Day Ducks Cupcake Soap" Valentine's Day Gifts, Bath, Favors, Birthday Gifts, Glycerin Soap, ACOFT,  OFG team



This family would make a great gift.  Small enough to travel in pockets too  ;o)
Peg People Family-"Meet the Family Valentine's Day" Ready to Ship



This print from Marut Design totally appeals to me.  I think it would look great in any nursery or playroom.
Great Valentines Day gift - Whale in Love A3 Screenprint - Home Decor - Kids Art - Nursery Art



Such a cool idea....painted baseballs....not just for Valentines...check out Unforgettaballs unique items.
Babys First Valentines Baseball



One of my favourite ideas and built to last...the board is also the bag to store all the hearts!  Too cute!
Hearts Tic Tac Toe Game Set - Kids Valentine gift - Ready to Ship



I always wondered what "rawr' meant.  Cute prints at Lia Dia Designs
RAWR Dinosaur I Love You - Print File - Valentine's Day - Girlfriend - Wife - Husband - Nursery - Kids - Cute - Fun - Baby Shower Gifts



These birdhouses are 10 times better than any one that I've ever painted.  I love how Pam adds all sorts of unique items to decorate them.
VALENTINE's, Anniversary, BiRTHDaY - MOUSE in the House - Handmade Wood Birdhouse Decoration w Hearts n Cupcakes - SWeeT Gift (BH238)



What a perfect little bag for little hands....great all year round.
Valentine's day gift,  owl tote bag,  toy tote, kids tote bag, hearts and pink Valentines owls, book bag



Beautiful hand stitched and knitted items.  Check out the Easter decorations too....so beautiful.
Felt brooch RUSSIAN MATRYOSHKA, felt babooshka DOLL in black, red



What child doesn't need a napkin?  These will cheer up any table and let's put a stop to all those paper napkins!
Eco friendly Valentine heart napkins for kids, 4 red reusable, wash cloths, unpaper towels, wipes, 2 ply  housewarming gift



This little hat just makes me smile.  Sold mostly for photo props I would imagine.
Valentines sale 20% off Baby Valentines cuddle bug hat  Sizes Preemie to 12 months great photography prop 



Check out this cute little bear from Gingiber.....the shop also has some great prints and T-shirts.
Kids Valentines Day Present, Mini Love Bear Pillow,  Kid's Decor, Valentines Day Toy




2 Felt Heart Ornaments / Valentine Decorations

Valentine Baby Bib and Valentine CardValentine Baby Bib and Valentine Card

Valentine's Day Card / Messenger Bird Valentine Card


Yeah I know, I sneaked my own in at the end!  You can't blame me.
Have a great weekend everyone.....I'm waiting for this big snow storm to attack.....we have a ground covering as I type...supposed to get anywhere from 10"-18"  
WHOOOO-HOOOOOOO!

SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES!

Louise

5 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, thank you so much for including my Valentine tic yac toe in this great post : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime Ana....keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Louise! Great choices! Beautiful post!
    And hi to Vita from BBoutiqueBeauties! It's always nice to see 2 shops from Latvia in one wonderful blogpost :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fantastic post! So many great gift ideas for kids and babies! Thank you so much for including my heart napkins! I've shared your post on my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amanda and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete