Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Craft Show Mania

Hi all....won't be posting too much this week as I'm crazy busy.....and of all things I'm off to a show tonight (bad timing) still it should be interesting....'Reverend Horton Heat'......rockabilly!  Think 'Stray Cats' and 'Johnny Cash' blended together!  Well at least that's what I think of.

Anyhoooo  I took a pic of the start of my table set up in my basement....excuuuuuuuse the mess.  It's definitely a work in progress but at least I have started.  I'll post more pics of my table at the show sometime next week.....it's going to be a colourful table no doubt about it.



Patchwork blankets that will be for sale at the Craft Fair




If anyone lives near central N.J. and is interested in going to the Craft Fair here's the link...it's in Flemington.
http://www.countrybeacon.com/April_Peddler_s_Market__.html

That's all for now folks....back to the grindstone!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment