Friday, April 26, 2013

My Favourite Mother's Day items on Etsy

I've been searching on Etsy and have come across some wonderful Mother's Day gift ideas and this time I've actually done it far enough in advance for you to buy them in time (if you wish to do so).

Just in case you are wondering Mother's Day is May 12th in the U.S.

So in no particular order here are some of my favourite items....



These unique, adorable pottery pears from Skye Art will remind Mom on a daily basis of your love.  I'm sure they would be a welcome addition to any home.
Mothers Day gift  for mom ... love you mom ...Three handmade decorative polymer clay pears ... 3 Word Pears, green




Love this hand embroidered card from Back Stitch Alley, I think it's a perfect card for Mom's with young children
Mother's Day card, embroidered elephant mom and baby, mom's birthday




Love Letters Up-Cycled created this wonderful little up cycled, stamped spoon.  What a great way to remind Mom that she is loved.
Vintage ornate tea spoon magnet - "there is no measure of a mothers love" - mothers day gift - hand stamped silver plate




I think I must be into the hand embroidery at the moment I seem to be very drawn to items like this embroidered shirt from Oh Melisa
Mother's Day I Love Mom Onesie or Tee Custom for Baby Or Toddler Etc




How about this awesome burlap art with a sentimental twist from Burlap By Ever After.  The map of the U.S. is personalized with hearts to let Mom know she is loved even if her children are not in the same state.
Mothers Day Burlap Print - Gift for Mom or Grandma Map with hearts in locations




These adorable Mother's Day Cookies from Say It With Heart are in limited supply so I would suggest putting your order in ASAP if you like these....and who wouldn't?
Purple and Yellow Flower cookie favors decorated for Mother's Day/Birthday etc. , 1 dozen



I'm in love with these hessian (burlap for all you Americans) bags from Berry Nice Cushions.  Two of my favourite things burlap and bunting....adorable.
Large Hessian Shopper Tote Bag with Bunting and Button Trim Funky Shopping Bag Mothers Day



I wish I had the time to learn wood crafting but for people like me who don't have the time or the skill luckily there are shops like Red Cedar Woodcraft.  Check out these wonderful planters.  I love how they look with the cacti.
Flower planter, garden flower pot, wood, Mother's Day Gift, tabletop size, 4 compartments for various plants and flowers: "Jewel"



What a wonderful print from Kari Machal.  It can be ordered in any colour to fit your decor. How many birds do you have in your family?  Kari will customize this to fit your brood.  Simplicity at it's finest.
Mother's Day Gift - Personalized Custom Love Birds Family Tree - Housewarming/Anniversary Gift - 11"x14" (Red/Taupe)



Pine and Parcel produce these wonderful wooden cards, check the shop for other cards and custom invitations.  Simply beautiful.
Mother's Day Card - Maple wood. Free shipping. 




And of course I have to throw in my own Mother's Day goodies.  Here's a small selection of what Textile Trolley has to offer.
Mothers Day Card and Bookmark Gift Set


Mother's Day Card


Customize your own Happy Mother's Day Card/ Matryoshka Card (Mothers Day U.K. March 10th)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/123906715/customize-your-own-happy-mothers-day?ref=shop_home_active


Thank you to all the wonderful artists who let me borrow their pictures and links for the post.  I hope you all have very successful Mother's Day sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment