Friday, April 5, 2013

Preparing for the craft fair

Well it's been a crazy busy week this week and I'm thinking that next week is not going to be any more calm.  I'm scurrying around trying to finish up items for the craft fair next weekend.  Last night I made a list of all the items I've made and all the items I want to still make......the latter was the longest list of the two!!!!

I thought I'd post a couple of picks of items that I've been making....a little sampler of what will be at the fair and then what will be for sale at the Etsy shop afterwards if they don't sell LOL



Modern patchwork pillows.  Some may call them Zakka?!?!?!?




Small hair elastics made with self cover buttons and hair elastic


A few of the blankets I've made


Stay tuned....I'll show you more stuff next week.  It's going to be a busy w/e, tomorrow I'm attempting to make a portable washing line with buckets of cement and PVC piping.....then I gotta pretty it up so you can't tell it's all builders equipment!   :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment