Thursday, November 22, 2012

Quick and easy Thanksgiving decoration

My little girl loved doing the Thanksgiving place cards so much last week that she was begging me for another Thanksgiving craft.  Short on time I handed her some wooden turkey cut outs I had found at Michaels a while ago and some markers and asked her to colour them however she liked and we would use them to decorate the Thanksgiving table!

So we went from this.....


To this.......

To this........


I love how bright and cheery they are, I think they add a pop of whimsical to Thanksgiving.  Hang them from a chandelier, a drawer pull, door knob anywhere you can think of.
If you don't have the wooden cut outs you can always draw your turkey free hand or from a template and cut it out of card stock.....you could even write names on them and turn them into place cards.....or glue them on a card and send them to friends and family as a 'Happy Thanksgiving' card.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment