Thursday, November 29, 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

We had our 2nd major snow fall of the season on Tuesday.....a perfect opportunity to get out and have some fun. 

I love snow, it looks beautiful and makes everywhere look magical.  And even though staying warm inside might seem like a preferable thing to do, once you get out there and start acting like a kid you have so much fun.  I wasn't particularly in the mood on Tuesday to participate in snow activities but had a great time once I was out there.

Here are some scenes from Tuesday.

Scenes from the garden


I think we got about 3" of snow


Perfect snow to build a snowman.  Not to fluffy not too wet!


We used clementines for the eyes, an end of a cucumber for his nose and almonds for his mouth


Snow angels next or should I say Rabbit Snow Angels!


And we finished with a snowball fight.....which of course was impossible to take pictures of as I was trying to defend myself.

If you are in an area that is lucky enough to have snow.....get yourself out there with your children, you'll be surprised how much fun you actually have!

Stay warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment