Monday, December 24, 2012

A Book Review: I'm Bored by Michael Ian Black

It's been a while since I did a book review....this book is for children.  My little girl brought it home from the school library this week and read it to me while I was cooking dinner.  It's very humourous.






















The story is by Michael Ian Black and the illustrations by Debbie Ridpath Ohi.

This is a story about a little girl who is bored....so, so bored.  Sound familiar?
She doesn't realize how lucky and not boring her life really is until her conversation with a certain potato (yes I said potato) who is also bored and who claims children are boring!

During the course of the book the little girl proves to the potato why being a child is SO not boring.  She shows him just how much fun you can have at home with everyday items and a great imagination.

Just when she is starting to convince the potato....a flamingo shows up and the potato looses all concentration!

This book is great for the child in your life who claims "I'm bored".

No comments:

Post a Comment