Thursday, December 27, 2012

A new camera - Happy Christmas to me!

Well I hope you all had a lovely holiday this week......for those celebrating Christmas.....Happy Christmas.
I have had and continue to have a lovely time at home.  Christmas is always busy no matter how well you plan....each year I find myself saying I'll be more organized next year!  Really I should just be very grateful I get as much done as I do.

I had a lovelier than normal Christmas bonus this year from my generous bosses so I have treated myself to paying off my fabric debt and a brand spanking new camera.

This is what I bought.....Nikon D3200 and can't wait to start learning how to use it.  I'm hoping it will improve my blog and Etsy photography.


See....I haven't even put the lens on yet!

I used my trusty Sony cybershot to take these pics.
I look forward to comparing pictures by both cameras.

If anyone has any tips on taking great close up pics in a light box with this camera....please let me know.

O.K. I'm off to read the instructions......I wonder which chocolate bar will help me concentrate the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment