Saturday, December 15, 2012

textiletrolley.etsy.com

My etsy shop is officially open!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/textiletrolley 

I'm still working out how to operate it but I've had a few sales and they all went through smoothly!

I don't have much up there at the moment (compared to others) the photography seems to take forever! I want to be able to show 5 different photos for each item I am selling (so buyers get a good feel of what it is they are looking at) and then often the photo's need tweaking.

But honestly, I think I am in need of a new camera......"Oh Santa"  :o)

Please stop by and have a look.

Here are a few of the items I have for sale over there.

Christmas Pudding Ornament
Dog bone ornament

Star of David Ornament

Christmas Bunting

Paper Chain Kit

Hanukkah Bib 0-18 months
Christmas Tree Bib 0-18 months




Christmas Bibs 0-18 months

Bib 0-18 months
Bib 0-18 months


















Burp Cloth Set 0-18 months


I'll be adding more items as fast as I can.....I have lots to share.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment