Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Children have talent

OK for all you email subscribers, today you're just going to have to go to the blog website because this post has some youtube clips that you don't want to miss!

After so many years taking care of children you see that some of them just seem to have a talent or a knack for certain things.  Whether it be great at doing their homework, keeping a tidy room, a whiz at math or amateur dramatics.....each child has a talent.

I'm not sure how I came across the first youtube video but I saved it knowing that I want to write a post on talent.....this singer moved me to tears....I'm a softie at heart.  Anyway as it goes on youtube....one seems to spur another video so I put a collection together of some children who can sing.....and encourage you to find and embrace your child's talents.

Enjoy.....oh, you might want to make sure the tissues are handy if you're anything like me.

















And then some just make you laugh....this one's gonna be trouble LOL




And this duo put Simon Cowell on his feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment