Friday, January 11, 2013

Valentine's Day is approaching!

Hi everyone....hope you all had a good week.
I've been as busy as a bee preparing my third box for the Woman's Exchange in Little Silver, it just seems like one holiday after the other at the moment doesn't it?

I just shipped off multiple card and bib sets for Valentine's day such as these....







And this morning I've been working on some Valentine's Tissue Holders.....


with boxed corners
and fully lined, with matching trim

Here's the link at the Etsy shop if you want to check out all the pics or even perhaps purchase one.....
https://www.etsy.com/listing/120171663/valentine-tissue-holdercase-valentine

Have a fantastic weekend.
Louise


1 comment:

  1. Your contents give me more creational ideas that I can possibly use on my web page too.
    Valentine For You

    ReplyDelete